Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Yours Truly

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yours Truly

    If it kept in a thread like this, its no different than the late night club or most other topics. Its a non-sports forum, its a bit 'odd' to type in character, but hey I think its a bit odd to have had several topics/discussions we've had, subjects I dont like. I dont read them all, particularly if its a subject I dont like, it there is a language problem, odds are someone will read it, and send a message about it (or I hope).

    They know the rules of it, a thread here and there is fine, but if the doctor of thuganomics shows up in character taking over other threads, then its a different story.

    It's no different than the Rock Band, only different by ones personal tastes.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member PVBaseball_15_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yours Truly

    is it me, or does this really seem like one guy doing all of this?

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yours Truly

    Its possible I suppose, if so, thats pretty sad
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yours Truly

    First off I don't have a chip on my shoulder...I also know it's not affecting my bandwith...I know these wrestlers have every right to post here but why I did what I did last night was because of PM's about this...I never told them to stop I told them some of this could be done in PM's is all...They have every right to post here...As far as reading it...I don't read this I just came here to maybe ask them to slow it down via request from a PM.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •